Roblu and it's original content, features, and functionality are owned by the creator of the app and are protected by international copyright laws. Roblu is provided as is.
- You will not redistribute or sell the source code or binaries for Roblu Master (Android), Roblu Scouter (Android and IOS), Roblu Cloud, Roblu Cloud API, and Roblu Cloud Admin Controls.
- You will display modifications to any source code clearly, and maintain original attributes. You will only use and share modified source code WITHIN your FRC team, not to other third parties or teams.
- You will not hold the Roblu development team respond in any way, shape, or form for any problems that may occur while using any Roblu products. You accept full liability for your data and are fully responsible if your data is completely lost or any other problems occur.
- All purchases on this website's store are final and non-refundable.
The Roblu Development team agrees to provide a certain level of privacy while you use the app.
- Roblu does not collect any personal information that is not essential to the function of the app.
- Roblu Scouter will collect hardware Bluetooth MAC addresses for any devices it connects to with Bluetooth syncing
- Roblu will collect any scouting data that you collect with the app
- Roblu will collect basic app usage information for settings.
- Roblu will NOT share any of your information with ANY third parties.
- If you "Opt In" in Roblu Master settings for your team, your scouting data will be available to the world. You accept full responsibility for all of your data.
- Application permissions
- Access to Camera - for taking pictures with the gallery element
- Access to Storage - for saving pictures to local gallery
- Access to Coarse Location - required by Android SDK for using Bluetooth device scanning, you can disable this permission after setting up Bluetooth devices.